r6449 (JSON)

David Powers-2
Add a simple JSON bundle

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/JSON.tmbundle/
A   trunk/Bundles/JSON.tmbundle/Syntaxes/
A   trunk/Bundles/JSON.tmbundle/Syntaxes/JSON.tmLanguage
A   trunk/Bundles/JSON.tmbundle/info.plist

Re: r6449 (JSON)

James Gray-7
On Jan 15, 2007, at 9:17 PM, David Powers wrote:

> Add a simple JSON bundle

I developed a little more complete JSON syntax in writing the book.
Infininight also approved all the scopes in mine and you know how
picky he can be.  ;)  Would it bother you if I replace your grammar?

James Edward Gray II

Re: r6449 (JSON)

David Powers-2
nah, go ahead - I just threw this together for a little project I was
working on.