plist file became corrupt while making a new bundle

plist file became corrupt while making a new bundle

rickblalock
Ok so I am making a new bundle of snippets and everything was working great, had it installed on my laptop and iMac.  I then did an svn to track the changes....still runs on my iMac but it mentions the plist is corrupt so I am unable to install it anywhere else.  Not sure what happened as I am not used to the bundles yet.  attached is the plist file (though I'm not sure the upload button is working).

any ideas why this happened?