n00b question about bundles and invocation

n00b question about bundles and invocation

saugx
i am trying to check my .js files on save for syntactic correctness as well as strip all trailing spaces of the file at the same time, but i cannot get this to work.
the text bundle provides me with a method to strip all trailing spaces but if i bind the method to command-s it never gets called (or so it seems), the javascript tools bundle on the other hand always gets called.
so i thought: call two bundles at the same time. i used the wiki code from http://wiki.macromates.com/Main/Howtos#StripTrailingWhitespaceOnSave to create my own bundle, and bind the action also to command-s. now i always get a dialog which makes me choose between the two bundles (which both work btw), but what i really wanted to do is call the two things one after the other. is there a way to do this? how can it be done?

thanks in advance,
alex