directory bundle like emacs dired?

Kendall Clark
Folks,

Is there such a beast? I'm a long-time Emacs user who's happily
switched to TM once I got a Mac.

But I miss dired...Is anyone working on or thinking about a directory
viewing & file manipulation bundle? Oftentimes copying Emacs stuff in
TM doesn't make any sense, but in this case I think it might.

(Forgive me if this has been asked before; I admit to lazily not
searching archives before posting this!)

Cheers,
Kendall Clark

Re: directory bundle like emacs dired?

Jacob Rus-2
Kendall Clark wrote:
> Is there such a beast? I'm a long-time Emacs user who's happily switched
> to TM once I got a Mac.
>
> But I miss dired...Is anyone working on or thinking about a directory
> viewing & file manipulation bundle?

No, but feel free to make one.