XSL bundle

Sergey Berezhnoy
I read http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-December/016357.html and serch for some more xsl-bundles. But finally i write personal ( http://veged.ru/work/vegeds_xsl_bundle.zip).
Main features:
  * personalize scopes for xsl elements tags
  * attribute completions by tag
  * highlight some wrong elements and attributes
  * very-useful snippets (OxygenXMLEditor-like)

--
  Sergey Berezhnoy

Re: XSL bundle

Todd Ditchendorf-3
Hey Sergey,

I don't know if you read to the end of the thread you linked before,
but I finally did create and post an very comprehensive XSLT 1.1
snippet collection.

http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/12/19/textmate-changed-my-life/

More importantly, I've developed an XSLT/XQuery TextMate Plugin you
might like. It allows you to edit your stylesheet or query in a
TextMate document and then execute it against any source document
(local or remote) from a floating palette. Also supported are
external/global variables, multiple views of the results, and a handy
error console.

http://www.ditchnet.org/texslmate/

Hope you get a chance to check it out.

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Mac XML Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us

On Jan 15, 2007, at 4:37 AM, Sergey Berezhnoy wrote:

> I read http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-December/
> 016357.html and serch for some more xsl-bundles. But finally i
> write personal ( http://veged.ru/work/vegeds_xsl_bundle.zip).
> Main features:
>   * personalize scopes for xsl elements tags
>   * attribute completions by tag
>   * highlight some wrong elements and attributes
>   * very-useful snippets (OxygenXMLEditor-like)
>
> --
>   Sergey Berezhnoy

Re: XSL bundle

Sergey Berezhnoy
Hi.

I don't know if you read to the end of the thread you linked before,
but I finally did create and post an very comprehensive XSLT 1.1
snippet collection.
http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/12/19/textmate-changed-my-life/

Yep, i read to the end of the thread and view all links (and sub-links). And i download and view your snippets.
But you can compare -- ours snippets based on different ideas:
yours example -- "choose" for xsl:choose (too long abbreviations for tab-triggers) with long travel by tab-stops for make what i need, and after that "when" fon one more xsl:when.
my example -- short acronyms, based on snippet content: "cwt" for Choose-When-Test, "cwto" for Choose-When-Test-Otherwise and just "wt" and "o" for When-Test and Otherwise. In my opinion and practic it's shorty in process.
Next, my bundle has language definition for xsl-scopes and so scope-based context-dependent snippets and completions.

More importantly, I've developed an XSLT/XQuery TextMate Plugin you
might like. It allows you to edit your stylesheet or query in a
TextMate document and then execute it against any source document
(local or remote) from a floating palette. Also supported are
external/global variables, multiple views of the results, and a handy
error console.
http://www.ditchnet.org/texslmate/

Yes, i check it out too. It's cool!
But for me in my work more important task is write xsl, whereas transformation do on server (with some specific extensions) and i can't do it localy. Bacause of that i unluckily can't use your plugin in full power.-(

P.S. Thnx for your attention and big sorry for my english...

--
  Sergey Berezhnoy