What is this: (⌅)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is this: (⌅)

slack2daze
Pardon my ignorance about this if it has been answered (though I searched and found nothing helpful to me)

What on this little blue earth is this: (⌅)  or rather this: ⌅ since i assume the parentheses are not involved in this madness....

Here's a shot of it in...well, non-action:


That is the commit window of the SVN bundle for TextMate (v1.5.11)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What is this: (⌅)

Andrew Durdin-2
⌅ is the symbol (used on some but not all Mac keyboards) for the Enter key, which is either on the numpad or accessed with Fn + Return.

Andy.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 21:31, slack2daze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance about this if it has been answered (though I searched and
> found nothing helpful to me)
>
> What on this little blue earth is this: (⌅)  or rather this: ⌅ since i
> assume the parentheses are not involved in this madness....
>
> Here's a shot of it in...well, non-action:
> <http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/n26020/commit_button.jpg>
>
> That is the commit window of the SVN bundle for TextMate (v1.5.11)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/What-is-this-tp26020.html
> Sent from the textmate-plugins mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> textmate-plugins mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate-plugins
_______________________________________________
textmate-plugins mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate-plugins
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What is this: (⌅)

slack2daze
Ahhhhh! I hadn't thought if trying the NumPad Enter.... Glad it was a simple one!

Thanks,
Roderick Day

On Friday, December 14, 2012, Andrew Durdin wrote:
⌅ is the symbol (used on some but not all Mac keyboards) for the Enter key, which is either on the numpad or accessed with Fn + Return.

Andy.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 21:31, slack2daze <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;roderick.day@gmail.com&#39;)">roderick.day@...> wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance about this if it has been answered (though I searched and
> found nothing helpful to me)
>
> What on this little blue earth is this: (⌅)  or rather this: ⌅ since i
> assume the parentheses are not involved in this madness....
>
> Here's a shot of it in...well, non-action:
> <http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/n26020/commit_button.jpg>
>
> That is the commit window of the SVN bundle for TextMate (v1.5.11)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/What-is-this-tp26020.html
> Sent from the textmate-plugins mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> textmate-plugins mailing list
> <a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;textmate-plugins@lists.macromates.com&#39;)">textmate-plugins@...
> http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate-plugins
_______________________________________________
textmate-plugins mailing list
<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;textmate-plugins@lists.macromates.com&#39;)">textmate-plugins@...
http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate-plugins


--
Roderick Day



_______________________________________________
textmate-plugins mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate-plugins