[TxMt] "Duplicate line" not working in RC1

[TxMt] "Duplicate line" not working in RC1

plind
Hi,

As a follow up to the problems with my bundles: the shortcut for
duplicate line is not working anymore: it clears the whole file now
instead. I have checked if there are any conflicting shortcut keys in
the "Select bundle item" menu, but there aren't any. Any thoughts,
because this is very annoying.

Thank you!

Pascal

[TxMt] Re: "Duplicate line" not working in RC1

Allan Odgaard-4

On 17 Nov 2016, at 17:14, Pascal Lindelauf wrote:

As a follow up to the problems with my bundles: the shortcut for duplicate line is not working anymore: it clears the whole file now instead. I have checked if there are any conflicting shortcut keys in the "Select bundle item" menu, but there aren't any. Any thoughts, because this is very annoying.

Try quit TextMate and delete ~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.textmate/BundlesIndex.binary then relaunch and see if that fixes it.

For bundles in general, things should have worked, however, there could be some unhandled edge-cases, one that has come up are users who had ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles which was previously ignored, but no longer is, so if there were “stale” bundles in this location, they could eclipse more up-to-date bundles (in the Managed folder).

[TxMt] Re: "Duplicate line" not working in RC1

plind
Wow, Allan. Clearing the cache just did the job! Brilliant! Thank you so much for your very quick and helpful reply. It is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Pascal.

From: Allan Odgaard [hidden email]
Date: 17 November 2016 at 11:37