[TxMt] Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

[TxMt] Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

feek
Hi,

For creating web templates I use Xdebug. In Xdebug you can set
`txmt://open/?` in order to open the file with the error in  TM. On previous
versions of Safari (< 10.0.2) TM opens without any problems. But now (>
10.0.2) Safari every time ask if it may open TM: see screenshot:
http://feek.d.pr/V1pH

Is there a way to disable this pop-up? I cannot find any settings in Safari.
Or is it maybe related to a "unsigned developer"?

how to reproduce: just paste `txmt://open/` into Safari.

I use TM 2.0-rc.4 on OSX 10.11.6

Regards,
Feek

[TxMt] Re: Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

Michael Sheets-2
On Jan 31, 2017, at 1:32 AM, feek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For creating web templates I use Xdebug. In Xdebug you can set
> `txmt://open/?` in order to open the file with the error in  TM. On previous
> versions of Safari (< 10.0.2) TM opens without any problems. But now (>
> 10.0.2) Safari every time ask if it may open TM: see screenshot:
> http://feek.d.pr/V1pH

This is unfortunately a feature from 10.12.2 that currently cannot be disabled. Discussion about it here:

http://mjtsai.com/blog/2016/12/15/macos-10-12-2-impedes-safari-bookmarklets/

The idea isn’t a bad one, but it should be presented with a standard dialog and have an option per-scheme to disable the warning.

[TxMt] Re: Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

feek
Thnx Michael,

I was afraid of that :(

feek