[TxMt] Re: drag and drop file into browser moves rather than copying

[TxMt] Re: drag and drop file into browser moves rather than copying

Allan Odgaard-4

On 27 Feb 2019, at 18:02, Matt Neuburg wrote:

Just to be clear: The bug is not holding down the Option key does not copy. Holding down the Option key _does_ copy. The bug is that _not_ holding down the Option key _still_ shows the Copy cursor even though we then do _not_ copy, but rather move the file instead. m.

On Feb 26, 2019, at 5:03 PM, Matt Neuburg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Same macOS version, TM 2.0-rc.10. So maybe this is a bug that got fixed? m.

Yes, the file browser was practically rewritten since rc.10 and while I do not remember explicitly fixing the reported issue, it does not appear with the reworked file browser.

I have a short list of issues with the current beta that I hope to fix in the next few days, and then I’ll push it as a proper (non-beta) release.