[TxMt] Re: Missing application icon on Catalina

[TxMt] Re: Missing application icon on Catalina

Allan Odgaard-4

On 1 Jul 2019, at 11:43, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

I just installed the public beta of macOS Catalina. I’ve noticed that the TextMate icon is missing in the Dock. It’s showing a generic application icon instead.

Almost certain that this is a local issue, some sort of caching gone wrong.

You may try to touch TextMate.app and all contained files, but maybe easier to just delete and re-download the application.

[TxMt] Re: Missing application icon on Catalina

Jacob Carlborg

On 1 Jul 2019, at 19:24, Allan Odgaard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Almost certain that this is a local issue, some sort of caching gone wrong.

You may try to touch TextMate.app and all contained files, but maybe easier to just delete and re-download the application.

Re-downloading did the trick, thanks.

--
/Jacob Carlborg