[TxMt] Rails testing hasn't caught up to Rails 5

[TxMt] Rails testing hasn't caught up to Rails 5

Greg-110
I usually use the command line for testing (I’m more or less a newbie to testing), but thought I’d try staying in TextMate, but see it’s still using Rake.

I wish I could help, but I’m already in over my head.

Greg

[TxMt] Re: Rails testing hasn't caught up to Rails 5

Koen Punt
What's the problem with rake?

Koen

Sent from Nylas Pro, the most powerful email app for work

On Mar 16 2017, at 11:47 pm, Greg <[hidden email]> wrote:

I usually use the command line for testing (I’m more or less a newbie to testing), but thought I’d try staying in TextMate, but see it’s still using Rake.

I wish I could help, but I’m already in over my head.

Greg

[TxMt] Re: Rails testing hasn't caught up to Rails 5

Stefan Daschek
Rails 5 uses `rails` instead of `rake` for everything, including running
tests.

I may look into this if I find some time, but unfortunately all Rails
projects I’m working on use RSpec instead of Test::Unit, so this is not
really a problem for me personally and thus rather low-priority …

(On a side note: the RSpec bundle works fine with Rails 5 :-)

Stefan