[TxMt] R Notebooks

Ross Ahmed

Any way of implementing these in TextMate?

Ross Ahmed
Ecologist
--
07875533906
Twitter: @RossAhmed

[TxMt] Re: R Notebooks

Tim Bates
The implementation hasn’t drawn me over to it yet, but I think the mathematic-pioneered concept  of mixing output (including graphics) with input is fantastic,

It wouldn’t work with TextMate though, as it requires formatting text and graphics inline…

The TM approach, I think, would be a linked window, full of formatted and foldable output, but with a distinct text-only window to drive it. Perhaps with cursor mapping from a click in the formatted doc.

I’d pay $49.99 for that implemented cleanly and maintained like RStudio is, with export to pdf web etc working properly.

Best, tim