[TxMt] Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

[TxMt] Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Ross Ahmed
Hi all

I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this version, several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift + CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD + O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?

Ross

[TxMt] Re: Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Martin Kühl-3
Hi Ross,

I believe the canonical (and possibly only?) way is to assign a
different keyboard shortcut to unwanted commands.
You could use something like ⌃⌥⇧⌘O for “Open Recent Project”.
Reassigning such shortcuts can be done in

HTH,
Martin

On 25 November 2016 at 18:03, Ross Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this version,
> several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts
> have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of
> TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a
> Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift +
> CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is
> assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD +
> O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?
>
> Ross

[TxMt] Re: Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Matt Neuburg
Gee, wouldn't it be simpler to change the triggers for the Keyboard Maestro macros??? m.

> On Nov 25, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Martin Kühl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> I believe the canonical (and possibly only?) way is to assign a
> different keyboard shortcut to unwanted commands.
> You could use something like ⌃⌥⇧⌘O for “Open Recent Project”.
> Reassigning such shortcuts can be done in
>
> HTH,
> Martin
>
> On 25 November 2016 at 18:03, Ross Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this version,
>> several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts
>> have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of
>> TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a
>> Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift +
>> CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is
>> assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD +
>> O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?
>>
>> Ross

matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 10! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do
iOS 10 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055211.do

[TxMt] Re: Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

George McGinley Smith
⌘+⇧+O has been open recent project for aaaages.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 at 03:32 Matt Neuburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Gee, wouldn't it be simpler to change the triggers for the Keyboard Maestro macros??? m.

> On Nov 25, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Martin Kühl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> I believe the canonical (and possibly only?) way is to assign a
> different keyboard shortcut to unwanted commands.
> You could use something like ⌃⌥⇧⌘O for “Open Recent Project”.
> Reassigning such shortcuts can be done in
>
> HTH,
> Martin
>
> On 25 November 2016 at 18:03, Ross Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this version,
>> several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts
>> have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of
>> TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a
>> Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift +
>> CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is
>> assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD +
>> O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?
>>
>> Ross

matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 10! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do
iOS 10 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055211.do

[TxMt] Re: Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Koen Punt
I thinks Ross is updating from TM1 to TM2?

Sent from Nylas N1, the extensible, open source mail client.