[TxMt] Crash Report Fail

George McGinley Smith
Getting the following when system submitting a crash report:

Internal Server Error

PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound

[TxMt] Re: Crash Report Fail

Koen Punt
Crash reports are automatically submitted (when enabled), on viewing them in the browser is broken. I've had that once before.

Sent from Nylas N1, the extensible, open source mail client.

On 3 Nov 2016, at 13:18, George McGinley Smith wrote:

> Getting the following when system submitting a crash report:
> Internal Server Error

Thanks for the report, this is now fixed :)

The issue was with displaying the crash report (before it had been
processed), so no reports were lost.

[TxMt] Re: Crash Report Fail

George McGinley Smith
Yeah, figured as much, the lack of crash reports would probably have been enough to make you aware of it :)