[TxMt] AS3 bundle adds extra indents on each line (TM2)

[TxMt] AS3 bundle adds extra indents on each line (TM2)

Simon Lucas
I'm using Textmate on Yosemite 10.10.15

The AS3 bundle has been updated for TM2 and I have that one installed

Each line I type adds an extra indent to the one before, where they should line up
If I delete the extra indent and start typing it just adds the indent again

I have two installs of TM2 both on Yosemite 10.10.5 and each one displays the same behaviour.

I tried another bundle (I forget which – maybe python) and the indent behaviour was normal.

How can I work out where the error is and how to trouble-shoot it, please?

[TxMt] Re: AS3 bundle adds extra indents on each line (TM2)

Allan Odgaard-4
On 9 Feb 2017, at 22:17, Simon Lucas wrote:

> Each line I type adds an extra indent to the one before, where they
> should line up
> If I delete the extra indent and start typing it just adds the indent
> again
> […]
> How can I work out where the error is and how to trouble-shoot it,
> please?

Please see
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/FAQ#indentation-isnt-behaving-correctly-in-some-languages-how-can-i-correct-this

If you provide some sample AS3, I can help get the patterns fixed.