Transmit Bundle not working

jarodtaylor
This post was updated on .
I have Textmate 1.5.9 and Transmit 3.7 I have my Transmit set up correctly using their option for "DockSend" which makes it easy for me to just drag a file (even from the Textmate Drawer) to the Transmit icon and it will update my remote file fine. Unfortunately, when I try to use the keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+F) and choose "Send Document (DockSend)", Textmate will say it's been sent, but nothing actually happens.

If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.

Here is the command showing for the Transmit Bundle "Send Document (DockSend)":

#!/bin/sh
osascript "${TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/send_to_transmit.applescript" "$TM_FILEPATH" &>/dev/console &
echo "Sent ‘${TM_FILENAME}’ to Transmit"
Thanks,
Jarod

Re: Transmit Bundle not working

jarodtaylor
I looked in the console messages and this is what's being output when I run the CTRL+SHIFT+F shorcut, or go to Bundles > Transmit >Send Document (DockSend):

12/24/09 9:15:17 PM osascript[293] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions, 262): no suitable image found.  Did find:
 /Library/ScriptingAdditions/QXPScriptingAdditions.osax/Contents/MacOS/QXPScriptingAdditions: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Re: Transmit Bundle not working

jarodtaylor
After further research, it looks like the error from the console is from an old installation of Quark. I've removed Quark from this machine, but apparently it has left stuff behind. I don't know how, or why, this was coming up in my console when attempting to utilize the Transmit Bundle, but I have removed the remaining parts of Quark. Good news is, I'm now not receiving the above error in my console, when running the "Ctrl+Shift+F" or Bundles > Transmit > Send Document (DockSend). The bad news is, it's still not doing anything.

It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could assist me in rectifying this issue.

Thanks,

Jarod