Textmate + Visor

phoxx
I recently stumbled across Blacktree's Visor (which as I'm sure you all know allows for a Quake-esque terminal session). I was just wondering if I'm the only one that thinks it would be cool to apply the same idea to Textmate - I just think having the option of sliding the code you are working on in and out of the viewing area would make previewing webpages so easy.

I tried to modify Visor myself but only succeeded in crashing my Textmate...I admittedly don't know enough to do it, I was just wondering if anyone else had thought of this/think it would be useful.