TextMate 2 (9359) Crashes on Print?

bobrocke
Just asking for a file to print crashes TextMate 2 (9359) so thoroughly that its session folder has to be deleted before it will restart.

Has anyone else seen this or is it a problem with my machine?

Re: TextMate 2 (9359) Crashes on Print?

Allan Odgaard-4
On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:30 PM, bobrocke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just asking for a file to print crashes TextMate 2 (9359) so thoroughly that
> its session folder has to be deleted before it will restart.

Not something I have heard about, though printing isn’t actually implemented at present time.