Restore or completely uninstall TextMate 2

Restore or completely uninstall TextMate 2

quasar
Hi all,

I accidentaly misconfigured the bundles settings of Textmate 2. Now I want to restore the default settings. I tried to remove the following directories:

rm -r /Library/Application\ Support/Textmate
rm /Library/Preferences/com.macromedia.*
I also use cleanmymac 2 to properly uninstall it. But STILL everytime I reinstall textmate I always go back with my previous settings. Where the hell is it saving them? WHERE ARE THEY? Please help I'm desperate.

I probably will have to change text editor and it's pretty much like changing religion. :)

Re: Restore or completely uninstall TextMate 2

Luna C

Go to your user library -> application support
Delete the Avian folder.

I had the same problem a while ago ;)