Refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5

Refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5

feek
Hi,

Am I right refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5 (HTML-bundle)?

After updating this morning to 10.10.5 and it does not work anymore on both updated Macs.

version 2.0-beta.9.1. and version 2.0-beta.9.0

Regards,
Feek

Re: Refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5

Ronald Wampler
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 6:45 AM, feek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I right refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5
> (HTML-bundle)?
>
> After updating this morning to 10.10.5 and it does not work anymore on both
> updated Macs.

It does work, but you will need to enable "Allow Javascript from Apple Events"
under the Develop menu in Safari.

The bundle command should report the error. I will open an issue on github.

> version 2.0-beta.9.1. and version 2.0-beta.9.0
>
> Regards,
> Feek

Re: Refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5

feek
Hi Ronald,

thnx for the reply.

When running the command I do not see any error message.

Besides, Firefox has the same issue after the update to OSX 10.11.5 (before the update everything works as expected!)

Regards,
Feek

Re: Refresh running browser CMD-R does not work in 10.11.5

feek
Hi,
the issue that CMD-R is not working anymore is related to the (security) update of OSX 10.11.5. I just booted from my old system (OSX 10.11.4, made just before updating) and it was working OK.

As mentioned here by Ronald and on the [Keyboard Maestro forum](https://forum.keyboardmaestro.com/t/safari-actions-not-working/3765) the (temporarily) solution:

- Enable the Develop menu in Safari if not already enabled in Safari’s Advanced preferences.
- Enable Allow JavaScript from Apple Events in the Develop menu.

Regards,
Feek