Re: Re: TextMate and ActionsScript Bundle How to?

Re: Re: TextMate and ActionsScript Bundle How to?

Ale Muñoz
On 1/12/07, Zeitler Andreas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> For logging i am using XTrace, because thats built in the
> ActionScript bundle, or am i wrong? Cant i just use TextMate and
> build from within it to see my Flash files? Sounds like this way with
> some external apps it becomes more and more difficult to build.

XTrace is included with the bundle for your convenience, but you can
use anything you want for logging.

Open 'mtasc.yaml' and add this line:

trace: com.your.trace.function

and that will be used for tracing.

I find XTrace is a nice system for logging in OSX, but I'm open to
suggestions on better alternatives.

All this should be clearer once I finish writing the docs (almost there :)

I'm glad you finally got it all working. Feel free to report your bugs
to the list ;)

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com

Re: Re: TextMate and ActionsScript Bundle How to?

Zettt
Please be sure: I will ;)
And when i got some ideas which may help you to improve your bundle i will
post it, too!

Ale Muñoz wrote