Pastie.org problem

Louis Abraham
Hi,

Since yesterday evening, pasting to pastie.org does not work anymore.
It is not the usual error 503 service unavailable, but there are 2 possible errors:
There was a problem pasting your text, pastie.org responded with 522 Origin Connection Time-out
There was a problem pasting your text, pastie.org responded with 400 Bad Request

Am I the only one? Or did pastie change their endpoint?

Thanks,

Louis

Re: Pastie.org problem

Allan Odgaard-4
On 17 Dec 2016, at 20:48, Louis Abraham wrote:

> Since yesterday evening, pasting to pastie.org <http://pastie.org/>
> does not work anymore.
> […]
> Am I the only one? Or did pastie change their endpoint?

Pastie has had reliability problems for quite some time now.

There is a gist bundle, but it lack pastie’s ability to paste
(subsets) with proper syntax highlight, so I have been hesitant to drop
the old command, also because it’s so simple to use.

But we should find a new solution that works reliable…