Not searching .hbs or .elm files

Siame Rafiq
Hey all,

I've been having this issue for a while now where the global find window doesn't search .hbs (Handlebars) files. It's now occurring too with .elm files. There's nothing in my .tm_properties that would suggest anything like this:

windowTitle = "$TM_DISPLAYNAME – $TM_DIRECTORY (git: $TM_SCM_BRANCH)"
excludeInFolderSearch = "{$excludeInFolderSearch,$extraExcludes,dist,node_modules,deps}"
excludeInFileChooser = "{$excludeInFolderSearch,$extraExcludes,dist,node_modules}"

And the global find is matching all file extensions. Not sure where else to look here, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Re: Not searching .hbs or .elm files

Siame Rafiq
Disregard that! Rubber duck programming really does help.

For anyone who was wondering, ~/.tm_properties wasn't the issue, but my project specific .tm_properties was the culprit.