Moving files, incorrect path

Koen Punt
Hi,

It happens often that after I move a file to another directory, textmate doesn't handle the updated path to the file.

See this screen recording: http://recordit.co/3sdYVDOcF8

When I open the file, it still opens the file from the old path, where it no longer exists, and thus results in an empty document.

– Koen

Sent from Nylas N1, the extensible, open source mail client.

Re: Moving files, incorrect path

Igor Kozlov
When I open the file, it still opens the file from the old path, where it no longer exists, and thus results in an empty document.

Started happening for me too about a week or two ago. Never found the time to report it.
Have to restart TM every time to fix this.

On 18 Nov 2016, at 19:00, Koen Punt wrote:

> It happens often that after I move a file to another directory,
> textmate
> doesn't handle the updated path to the file.

Please hold option and select TextMate → Check for Test Builds (to get
rc.3).

I’ll push an official rc.4 later today, I was a little hesitant
because we sometimes get complaints when updates arrive too frequently,
and I wasn’t sure how many was affected by this issue.

Re: Moving files, incorrect path

Igor Kozlov
Please hold option and select TextMate → Check for Test Builds (to get
rc.3).

Works now just fine. Thanks.