Latex and TM2 version 2.0-alpha.9487

svsdiscussion@gmail.com
Dear Users,
After I upgraded from the previous version to  2.0-alpha.9487, I noticed that the Textmate log windows remains open even when we don't check the box "Keep log window open" in the Latex Preferences.

Is there any adjustment that I am missing?

Best,
S.V.

Re: Latex and TM2 version 2.0-alpha.9487

Allan Odgaard-4
On Oct 21, 2013, at 1:33, [hidden email] wrote:

> After I upgraded from the previous version to  2.0-alpha.9487, I noticed
> that the Textmate log windows remains open even when we don't check the box
> "Keep log window open" in the Latex Preferences.

I assume “previous version” means TextMate 1.x (with the older LaTeX bundle).

I just committed a fix for the lack of auto-closing log window, details at https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/commit/0a707c3d6e2c363cc96bb8be840bafdef7e5be2d

Your installed bundle should automatically update when it sees the update.