Latex Bundle

Alain Matthes-2
Hi

My question  is perhaps stupid … When I edit my source section with the latex bundle, section, subsection, etc.…use a different style.
How to use the same style for all the text ?

Thanks,

Alain

Re: Latex Bundle

René Schwaiger-2
Hi Alain,

> On 10.12.2019, at 16:20 , Alain Matthes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> My question  is perhaps stupid … When I edit my source section with the latex bundle, section, subsection, etc.…use a different style.
> How to use the same style for all the text ?

usually the reason behind the different styles will be that you installed the [“LaTeX Font Settings” bundle](https://github.com/bcomnes/LaTeX-Font-Settings.tmbundle). To disable the different styles for the sections,

1. please uncheck the item “TextMate” → “Preferences…” → “Bundles” → “LaTeX Font Settings”, and
2. restart TextMate (`⌘` + `⌥` + `Q`).

Hope that helps. If it does not, please do not hesitate to ask again.

> Thanks,
>
> Alain

Kind regards,
   René

Re: Latex Bundle

Alain Matthes-2
Thanks it’s perfect !!

> Le 10 déc. 2019 à 16:46, René Schwaiger <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Alain,
>
>> On 10.12.2019, at 16:20 , Alain Matthes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> My question  is perhaps stupid … When I edit my source section with the latex bundle, section, subsection, etc.…use a different style.
>> How to use the same style for all the text ?
>
> usually the reason behind the different styles will be that you installed the [“LaTeX Font Settings” bundle](https://github.com/bcomnes/LaTeX-Font-Settings.tmbundle). To disable the different styles for the sections,
>
> 1. please uncheck the item “TextMate” → “Preferences…” → “Bundles” → “LaTeX Font Settings”, and
> 2. restart TextMate (`⌘` + `⌥` + `Q`).
>
> Hope that helps. If it does not, please do not hesitate to ask again.
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alain
>
> Kind regards,
>   René

Re: Latex Bundle

Alain Matthes-2
Hello René

Well it’s not so perfect. I unchecked “LaTeX Font Settings”  but another problem appears.
I unchecked all the themes except LaTeX, and textMate.
Thanks,
Alain

[...]

Like you can see below \section and \subsection use small size of font.
regards,
Alain

[...]

I solve the problem because  I found the culprit ... it's my personal Bundle LaTeX and me.
Alain

Le 28 janv. 2020 à 07:37, Alain Matthes <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello René

Well, it’s not so perfect. I unchecked “LaTeX Font Settings”  but another problem appears.
Like you can see below \section and \subsection use small size of font.
regards,
Alain

<Capture d’écran 2020-01-28 à 06.04.23.png>