HTML output window not scrolling down when output appended

HTML output window not scrolling down when output appended

Stefan Daschek
I recently started to notice that the HTML output window often (not
always) no longer automatically scrolls down when new output is appended
(eg. from a build task thats running for several seconds).

Anyone else noticing this?

Stefan

Re: HTML output window not scrolling down when output appended

Allan Odgaard-4
On 6 Jul 2017, at 12:44, Stefan Daschek wrote:

> I recently started to notice that the HTML output window often (not
> always) no longer automatically scrolls down when new output is
> appended (eg. from a build task thats running for several seconds).
>
> Anyone else noticing this?

Not me, is this after updating to High Sierra (beta)?

Am 12.07.17 um 16:25 schrieb Allan Odgaard:
> On 6 Jul 2017, at 12:44, Stefan Daschek wrote:
>
>> I recently started to notice that the HTML output window often (not
>> always) no longer automatically scrolls down when new output is
>> appended (eg. from a build task thats running for several seconds).
>>
>> Anyone else noticing this?
>
> Not me, is this after updating to High Sierra (beta)?

No, I’m stil on Sierra. But it happened on both my iMac and my MacBook
Pro. I’ll keep an eye on it to see if I can make this more reproducible.

Stefan