Getting the project current folder

Mads Hartmann Jensen
Hey guys,

Just a quick question: Is it possible to get the the path of the current project in a plugin?

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen

Re: Getting the project current folder

Allan Odgaard-4
On 22 Jul 2010, at 20:53, Mads Hartmann Jensen wrote:

> Just a quick question: Is it possible to get the the path of the
> current project in a plugin?

When you say ‘path of the current project’ then what do you mean? Are
you referring to the value which TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY is set to for
commands being executed?

Re: Getting the project current folder

Mads Hartmann Jensen
I figured it out using class dump. The method

- (NSString*)projectDirectory;

on OakProjectController was exactly was I was looking for.  Sorry for not informing the list that I had resolved my issue myself.

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann