Generate Rails migrations just stopped working!

Generate Rails migrations just stopped working!

lazylester
Just working away... not changing bundles, snippets, or anything related to TM. Just doing my work. Then suddenly TM will not generate my Rails Migrations. I deleted and reloaded all my bundles from svn.textmate.com. Of course, I tried rebooting my computer. TM says that the migration is generated, but the generated file doesn't appear in the Rails db/migration folder. It just stopped working!!

Has anyone else seen this? It doesn't even seem possible! I haven't changed anything!