File Icons in File Browser

bobrocke
In the file browser different file types have different icons. My .scss files have their own icons, as do my .php files, for example.

But my .less files have a generic icon.

Where are those icons defined? How do I go about adding an icon for my .less files?

Bob

Re: File Icons in File Browser

Allan Odgaard-4
On Jan 30, 2013, at 10:53 PM, bobrocke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the file browser different file types have different icons […] Where are those icons defined? How do I go about adding an icon for my .less files?

We have a set of custom icons inside TM and a bindings file that you can find here: https://github.com/textmate/textmate/blob/master/Frameworks/OakAppKit/icons/bindings.plist

Currently the only way to add bindings is to send us a pull request.

Re: File Icons in File Browser

bobrocke
Thanks. If I add .less to the bindings .plist file, will textMate pick that up automatically, or does it need to be recompiled to see the change?

Bob

Re: File Icons in File Browser

bobrocke
Never mind, I answered my own question by just trying it. No need to recompile. I'll submit in a pull request for just that tiny change.

Bob