Feature Request: Styling the File Browser

Feature Request: Styling the File Browser

bobrocke
I'm sure this has been extensively discussed, and there's probably a place for entering and commenting on feature requests, but I can't find it and Google didn't help me. So...

I'd like to be able to style the File Browser area so as to match the color theme in use.

It could be as simple as a light vs. dark mode preference. Or a dialog box in preferences to pick the color of the background and the text. Or even as elaborate as giving text color themes access to File Browser color variables.

And, yes, this is a visual enhancement rather than a "feature," but this is a Mac program, after all, and style does count. :)

Bob

Re: Feature Request: Styling the File Browser

Allan Odgaard-4

https://github.com/textmate/textmate/issues/421