Code folding

Ian Grindley
Hi everyone,

I love TM but since I upgraded to v2.0 (also occurs in 2019-10-07 (v2.0.1)) the code folding arrows in the margin have disappeared!

I miss them, how can I get them back?

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Code folding

Allan Odgaard-4

On 10 Oct 2019, at 14:43, Ian Grindley wrote:

I love TM but since I upgraded to v2.0 (also occurs in 2019-10-07 (v2.0.1)) the code folding arrows in the margin have disappeared!

I miss them, how can I get them back?

I assume the functionality is gone, not just the arrows in the gutter?

Is the language in the status bar shown as PHP (I believe that is the language in your screen capture)?

If so, it sounds like you lost the bundle settings that define foldable lines.

Try quit TextMate and then remove ~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate/BundlesIndex.binary to see if that fixes it.

If not, have a look in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate to see if have any customized PHP bundle.