Bundle menu question

Christian Bogen
Hi,

Is it just me or the active bundle no longer "centered" under the
mouse when opening the bundle menu on TM's window bottom toolbar? Is
this by design?

Christian

Re: Bundle menu question

Jacob Rus-2
Christian Bogen wrote:
> Is it just me or the active bundle no longer "centered" under the mouse
> when opening the bundle menu on TM's window bottom toolbar? Is this by
> design?

It's just you.  Make sure that the bottom of the window isn't all the
way at the bottom of the screen, so that the menu has enough space.

Re: Re: Bundle menu question

Christian Bogen
Am 14.01.2007 um 20:10 schrieb Jacob Rus:

> It's just you.  Make sure that the bottom of the window isn't all
> the way at the bottom of the screen, so that the menu has enough
> space.

Oh, indeed -- seems like it got too close to the Dock. Thanks!

Christian